Monday, October 29, 2007

Best Thing Happened This Weekend

Nothing very fun happened this weekend, i guess i just went to Lents and had a little fun playing tennis. It was boring but i got to see some of my old friends from Benson. They are very cool and i miss them a lot. And on Sunday i went to my cousins house and went to the retirement houses and homes with me grandfather and my aunts. We went there because of my grandfathers needs for care and because he's getting older and need to be taken care by someone else. It was kinda sad just to go there and seeing that everything and everyone was very quiet and old. Not much laughter or chattering seen. It might sound sad but i know one day i would be in the same condition.

1 comment:

jacky said...

not thing fun for u this week when i get my computer i download maple for u ok?????


have a nice helloween tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!